Closed-circuit television (CCTV) is the use of video cameras to transmit a signal to a specific place, on a limited set of monitors. It differs from broadcast television in that the signal is not openly transmitted, though it may employ point to point (P2P), point to multipoint, or mesh wireless links. Though almost all video cameras fit this definition, the term is most often applied to those used for surveillance in areas that may need monitoring such as office, banks, casinos, airports, military installations, and convenience stores.
A more advanced form of CCTV, utilizing digital video recorders (DVRs), provides recording for possibly many years, with a variety of quality and performance options and extra features (such as motion detection and email alerts). More recently, decentralized IP cameras, some equipped with megapixel sensors, support recording directly to network-attached storage devices, or internal flash for completely stand-alone operation.
- 4 to 64 Channels Digital Surveillance System
- High Resolution Fixed Camera
- Extra High Resolution IP Camera
- Speed Dome PTZ Controllable Camera
- Outdoor Camera Housing and Bracket
- Professional Installation and Maintenance
Remote Monitoring Software
- Support PC software and Browser Login
- Support iOS / Android / Blackberry / Windows Phone